Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bare what?!


My love of black & white photographs prevails once & for all. Loic Peoc'h's collection (found at his website loicpeoch.com) of high fashion photographs reiterates why it seems so enchanting to be behind the lens...with your tits out! These girls are fucking wild, yet in control of everything. And do I really need to mention sexy??? The whole momentum of the photos are seemingly effortless & extremely rich, not because it's high fashion, but because it's saturated with taste & feeling. The feeling I ultimately revere for my life: confidence. Truthfully, as I continue to extend research for my blog, by looking at other's pieces of work, I start to notice how my own style peeks through by examining what grabs me, what I'm drawn to, & how I feel when I see it. Progressively, as cheesy as this may sound, I subtly start to feel like these girls. Maybe not with the hair, the small perky boobs, or the cool Gothic makeup, but the part where I have a place, an opinion, & a preference, which breeds confidence...slowly. And overall that's the only difference they bare.


Queeny Van Der Zande@Viva/Cover Vision April 10 - Loïc Peoc'h
Queeny Van Der Zande@Viva/Vision April 10 - Loïc Peoc'h
Queeny Van Der Zande@Viva/Vision Jan 10 - Loïc Peoc'h
Queeny Van Der Zande@Viva/Vision Jan 10 - Loïc Peoc'h
Queeny Van Der Zande@Viva/Vision Jan 10 - Loïc Peoc'h
Loïc Peoc'h
Loïc Peoc'h
Katlin Aas - Loïc Peoc'h
Loïc Peoc'h
Loïc Peoc'h
Michelle Westgeest - Loïc Peoc'h

No comments:

Post a Comment