Friday, November 12, 2010

palpable;;








Every time I wear this shirt I sing "Wild Horses" in my head. The Sunday's cover is more relative to the nostalgia of what I'm usually going for; something freeing. So I'll just call this baby "wild horses" (capitalization kept nonexistent for minimal confusion). I paired it with a few budgeted pieces. Dark floral "pantaloons" as my girlfriend would call them, a military style jacket, knee highs, and my beloved Doc Martens. I got a little crazy on the wild horses photo shoot, wanting to show its gams off at every angle (aside from the other 29 pictures, I spared the results of my OCD & left it at only two). Then I added a little disco party to the mix needless, however, wild horses has a life of its own. 




Horse images from various internet attributes 



No comments:

Post a Comment